Innovation and quality have been the foundation for TUTCO products. TUTCO’s Crankcase Heater is no exception. Currently being used by major compressor manufacturers around the world, it was designed for low temperature applications that require simplicity and reliability.
Our Crankcase Heater is the most cost effective band that can reach temperatures in excess of 300°F. They can be modified to meet the demands of virtually any special application.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible and easy to install
- Stainless steel construction
- Provides superior heat sink
- Rapid heat up capabilities
- Cost-effective performance
- Capable of passing a 3000 VDC Hypot Test with < .01 mA leakage while fully submerged
- UL Rated
- Built with oil rResistant PVC lead wire which is superior to neoprene leads when oil is present
- Can operate in a Variety of environments including underwater, inside a block of ice, saltwater, and open Air
- Voltage Rating: Up to 600V
- Max. Surface temperature: 150°C (300°F)
- Max. Watt Density: 0.75W/cm² (4.5/in²) of circumference
- Minimum Diameter: 150mm (6 Inch)
- Width: 19mm (3/4 Inch)
- Sheath Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Clamping Style: Quick Release Clamp, 301 SS Strap with 401 SS Hex Screw Head
Single Pass: Leads on each side of the gap, exiting on the thickness.
Double Pass & Narrow Double Pass: Both leads at one side of the gap, exiting on the thickness.
- Leads: PVC Insulation, 18 GA, 600V, 105°C
- Ground Wire: Optional, welded to strap.