Ever get to the job site only to find that the duct design planned for a heater that installs with the controller on the right…and the one in your truck is a lefty? The costly days of running into unforeseen installation issues are over. TUTCO has a flexible solution to manage job site duct heater installation issues.
The E-Series Flip-Able Duct Heater has been specifically designed, developed and tested with symmetry in mind. This one heater may be installed in four different positions eliminating the need for different right and left handed designs.
TUTCO E-Series Duct Heaters have higher duct to heat coverage, and more kilowatt options compared to the competition. The higher duct to heat coverage offers greater efficiency and lower energy costs.
E-Series products are UL 1996 Listed with UL and ETL for US and Canada.
Features & Benefits
- UL and ETL Listed
- Patent-pending “Flip-Able” design
- Symmetrically designed heater
- No more left and right hand heaters
- One heater for six mounting positions with vertical up and downflow
- Can be rotated to fit the requirements and location of the HVAC system
- May be used as a stand-alone duct heater
- Offers lower standard heater wire watt density and higher duct to heat coverage
- More high and low kilowatt options are available in all sizes
- Space Heating
- Primary Heating
- Supplemental Heating
- Auxiliary Heating
- Multizone / Variable Air Volume Heating